Sunday: 7:00am, 9:00am, 11:00am & 5:30pm
Nursery is available in the Church basement for the Sunday 9:00am Mass.
- 4:30pm Saturday – Music led by organ and cantor. Cantus Cathedralis periodically sings at this Mass.
- 7:00am Sunday – Quiet, contemplative Mass without music.
- 9:00am Sunday – One of our most-attended liturgies with music led by the Children’s Choir (September through May). On the first Sunday of each month, music is led by the First Sundays choir, organ, piano, and instrumentalists. This is one of our most family-friendly Masses, with free childcare available in the basement nursery, lots of children in the pews worshiping, and Sunday morning faith formation for adults and children immediately following worship.
- 11:00 am Sunday –One of our most-attended liturgies with music led by the Cathedral Choir (September through June), a large-ensemble choir praising God through classic selections from Catholic and Christian hymnody. Solemnly celebrated with incense, procession, and occasional sung congregational responses to prayer, many families find this a wonderful Mass for children to attend.
- 5:30pm Sunday – Features music led by the Cathedral Singers, a contemporary choir of instrumentalists, piano, guitar, and vocalists.
7:00am & 5:30pm Monday thru Friday – Generally quiet liturgies with no music or singing. Casual, everyday attire. Come spend 30 minutes with God, contemplating Scripture, praying for the needs of the world, and offering ourselves through communion with Christ.
7:00am — Quiet liturgy without music.
To request a Mass for a loved one, please contact the rectory at 289-5539. Please note that we cannot guarantee dates or times and the suggested donation is $10.00.